I've been very active and involved in many school, community and religious activities when I was younger, i carried this on when I am college, I let myself be a member of any clubs and organizations that I can qualified with. This I gain my positive social interaction and easy adaptation to my environment plus the self confidence that everyone should have.
As a teacher and instructor this "self-confidence" is what I really want to instill in my students for this is their "doors" to real world. Taking oneself out of the shell -participating, interacting.It is the way of being able to communicate to the people around us.
I'm glad that this course deepen my understandings on how we deal with the people around us and the situations wherein to.How we take part in the community building as a teacher,made us more responsible of what we say, what we do and what believe.
Being a teacher made me crave more of knowledge for I would like to be a credible source of knowledge as we try to noticed the learners now a days, they are not the passive learners, they are participants! as a teacher we should be able to facilitate this exchange of knowledge. Yes! Exchange! for we also teachers learned from this students.Experience wise this teaches us more than we learned from our schools and universities graduated.
I graduated Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering yet I am now a Secondary teacher as practice profession. Being an engineer is my childhood dream I work hard for it, but somehow i realized dream do come true but you will not live to it! This job may not be my dream but I'm living to it. and it worth a stay!!!!
This is my path.... choosing it in a rightful way....the path I'm taking now is fulfilling my dream of finishing this Masters Degree which I'm truly grateful of the professors and the BSU for bringing here in our place an accessible education. And to mam Kaye for the challenges and opportunities of having this Internet Class. o
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento